Alpen Teton 8x42 Binoculars with Abbe Prism - 81
Alpen Teton 8x42 Binoculars with Abbe Prism - 81 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Alpen Teton 8x42 Binoculars with Abbe Prism
- 8x Magnification
- 42mm Objective Lens Diameter
- 390' Field of View at 1000 yards
- HD – High Definition
- Extra Low Dispersion (ED) Glass
- Compact Abbe Roof Prisms
- Phase-Corrected & Metallic Coated
- Lightweight Magnesium Chassis
- Anti-Reflection Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Wide Apparent Angle of View
- Closed Bridge Configuration
- Nitrogen-Filled, Fog and Waterproof
- Large Knurled Center Focus Wheel
- Twist Up Rubber Eyecups
- Cleaning Pen Included
The Alpen Teton 8x42 Waterproof Binoculars with Abbe Prism is your go-to optic for all outdoor activities in any weather condition.
The Teton binocular series delivers incredible optical performance in a lightweight yet durable body design. With ED and Abbe prism optical design, Teton delivers a bright and sharp viewing with true color fidelity at an affordable price.
Our exclusive PXA phase coating and SHR metallic coating on Abbe prism is featured for an exquisitely bright and crisp image. The composite body design provides light weight, yet durable, performance for years of field tough performance.
- Moderate 8x magnification brings subjects in close for viewing without sacrificing field of view or exit pupil
- 42mm objective lenses improve light-gathering ability, even in challenging conditions such as at dawn and dusk, without the bulk or weight of larger objectives
- Compact Abbe-Koenig roof prisms help to maintain a slim form factor for easier handling and carrying
- SHR metallic prism coatings on internal reflective surfaces to limit light loss and maximize light transmission through the prism system
- PXA phase-correcting prism coatings improve contrast and clarity
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass objective lenses correct chromatic aberrations and fringing to deliver bright and clear high-contrast and high-resolution views with accurate color representation
- Anti-reflection fully multicoated optics improve light transmission, color rendition, and contrast
- Short 6-foot close focus distance is ideal for making detailed observations of small subjects like birds, bees, insects, flora & fauna at feeders and flower beds
- Wide apparent angle of view minimizes the appearance of distracting hand-shake
- Spacious 390' field of view at 1000 yards
- Closed bridge configuration provides a solid and stable platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Large slip-resistant center focus wheel is easy to manipulate in cold and wet weather, or when wearing gloves
- Locking right-eye dioptric correction ensures tack-sharp views
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Long 17.3mm eye relief provides a generous eye box that reduces eye strain and increases viewing comfort
- Wide 5.25mm exit pupil will cover pupils and keep the whole scene in your view, even in low light
- Lightweight, strong, corrosion-resistant magnesium chassis
- Nitrogen-filled & O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme changes in weather and environmental conditions
- Textured armoring improves improve grip in cold and wet conditions
- Standard 1/4"-20 socket accepts an optional adapter for hands-free use on a tripod
- Weight: 28 oz
Field of View
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely encrypted during transmission. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Before you go...
Here's a discount code to take $10 off any order over $250.
Code expires soon.