Shop Pay offers you the option to pay in full at checkout, or to split your purchase into regular payments with Shop Pay Installments.
How to pay with Shop Pay Installments
- Fill your cart, then choose Shop Pay at checkout.
- Choose to pay in installments and tap Continue.
- Select the installments option that best suits you.
- Choose a debit or credit card to use for payment, then tap Continue.
- Follow the steps to verify your identity—this usually takes just a few moments.
- If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then tap Authorize purchase.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code that was sent to your phone.
- Enjoy your purchase.
Purchases between $50 USD to $17,500 USD are eligible for Shop Pay Installments, with options to:
Pay in 4 for purchases $50 to $999
- Interest-free payments every 2 weeks
- No impact to your credit score
Pay monthly for purchases $150 to $17,500
- 3, 6, or 12-month terms
- Rates from 0-36% APR
- No impact to your credit score to apply
Eligibility requirements and credit score
You must be over the age of 18, reside in the US, and be paying in USD to use Shop Pay Installments.
Your credit scores aren't impacted if your purchase is split into 4 bi-weekly payments using Shop Pay Installments. If your purchase is split into monthly payments, then your payments may be reported to a credit bureau.
Note: To use Shop Pay Installments you need a US shipping address.
Fees or penalties
For purchases split into 4 bi-weekly payments, there are no additional charges or interest rates applied. Purchases split into monthly payments may be subject to interest.
You can pay your balance off early without penalty.
There are no late fees. However, partial or late payments may affect your ability to use Shop Pay Installments in the future.