Alpen Apex 8x42 Binoculars
Alpen Apex 8x42 Binoculars is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Alpen Apex 8x42 Binoculars
- 8x Magnification
- 42mm Objective Lens Diameter
- 426' Field of View at 1000 yards
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Nitrogen-Filled, Fogproof
- Phase-Corrected BAK4 Roof Prism
- Lightweight for Portability
- Anti-Reflection Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Comfortable Eye Relief / Long Exit Pupil
- Close-Bridge Configuration
- Textured Rubber Armoring
- Wide Apparent Angle of View
- Short 6.5ft Close Focus Distance
- Closed-Bridge Configuration
- Cleaning Pen Included
The Alpen Optics Apex 8x42 Waterproof Binoculars is designed with a magnification and objective lens combination that is idea for all outdoor activities in any weather condition.
Alpen Apex binoculars deliver stunning images even in low light conditions by combining superior BaK4 prisms with unique PXA phase coating and HR metallic coatings. These optical choices maximize light transmission and generate brilliant images with true-to-life color and crisp definition even in low light conditions.
All Apex binoculars are waterproof for all-weather performance and purged with nitrogen to prevent internal fogging and keep contaminants like dust and dirt out of the barrels. Each model has a sleek roof prism design that works with the durable rubber armoring to provide a comfortable grip.
Additional features include twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief that are ideal for those who wear glasses. Each binocular comes with a deluxe travel case, a rubber rain guard and a wide comfortable neck strap.
- Moderate 8x power magnifies images while preserving a wide field of view and exit pupil with a long eye relief for easier, more comfortable viewing
- 42mm objective lenses improve light-gathering ability, even in challenging conditions such as at dawn and dusk, without the bulk or weight of larger objectives
- Compact roof prisms help to produce a thinner housing size without compromising performance
- BAK4 prisms deliver a round exit pupil and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- PXA phase correcting prism coatings improve contrast and clarity
- HR metallic prism coatings on internal reflective surfaces to limit light loss and maximize light transmission through the prism system
- Anti-reflection fully multicoatings improve light transmission, color rendition, and contrast
- Short 6.6-foot close focus distance is ideal for making detailed observations of small subjects like birds, bees, insects, flora & fauna at feeders and flower beds
- Wide apparent angle of view presents an immersive observational experience while reducing the need to move your head side to side to see the whole scene in front of you
- Spacious 426' field of view at 1000 yards
- Closed bridge configuration provides a solid and stable platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Large slip-resistant center focus wheel is easy to manipulate in cold and wet weather, or when wearing gloves
- Right-eye dioptric correction ensures tack-sharp views
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Long 17.2mm eye relief reduces eye strain and increases viewing comfort
- Wide 5.25mm exit pupil will cover most pupils and keep the whole scene in your view
- Nitrogen-filled to be resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme changes in weather and environmental conditions
- O-ring sealed to be waterproof and submersible to a depth of 3.3' for up to 30 minutes
- Textured armoring with improve grip in cold and wet conditions
- Standard 1/4"-20 socket accepts an optional adapter for hands-free use on a tripod
- Front and rear single-piece rainguards ensure that the lenses remain clean with the ability to attach them to the neck strap so they won't get lost
- Includes carrying case and neck strap
- Weight: 2.3 lb / 36.8 oz
Field of View
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely encrypted during transmission. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Before you go...
Here's a discount code to take $10 off any order over $250.
Code expires soon.