Explore Scientific AR127 127mm f/6.5 Doublet Refractor Telescope
Explore Scientific AR127 127mm f/6.5 Doublet Refractor Telescope is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Explore Scientific AR127 127mm f/6.5 Air-Spaced Doublet Refractor Telescope
- 127mm / 5" Aperture
- 826mm Focal Length, f/6.5 Focal Ratio
- Achromatic Doublet Lens System
- 2" Dual-Speed Crayford-Style Focuser
- 2" Dielectric 90° Diagonal
- Vixen-Style Dovetail Mounting Plate
- Mounting Cradle-Ring with Handle
- 8x50 Finderscope
- OTA Only - Mount and Tripod Required
The Explore Scientific AR127 Air-Spaced Doublet is a classic air-spaced, crown-and-flint, doublet achromatic refractor, reborn with the aim to produce superior-class optical figure in a short (f/6.5) focal length design. With the AR127 model, you will be impressed by the stunning images revealed to you at the eyepiece, and all at a small fraction of the price you’d pay for a comparably sized apochromat refractor.
Designed to handle the rigors of public star parties and educational outreach, the Explore Scientific AR Series telescopes come with heavy-duty, high quality components, including a 2" dual-speed focuser, a one-piece 2" diagonal with 99% dielectric coatings, Explore Scientific Hybrid Finder Scope Base installed with an 8 X 50 non-illuminated straight-through finderscope and quick release bracket, and a cradle ring assembly with Vixen-style dovetail mount. Just add a few eyepieces and the alt-azimuth or equatorial mount of your choice and you’ll be ready to discover the Universe!
- Recommended Alt-Az Mount: Explore Scientific Twilight I Adjustable Angle Alt-Azimuth Mount
- Recommended Equatorial Mount: Explore Scientific EXOS2-GT Equatorial Mount
- Add the Explore Scientific Field Flattener to easily correct coma aberration for astrophotography
- Add the Explore Scientific Soft-Sided Telescope Case designed specifically for this telescope to provide both protection and portability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely encrypted during transmission. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.