Vixen ATERA 10x21 Image Stabilized Binoculars
Vixen ATERA 10x21 Image Stabilized Binoculars - White is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Vixen ATERA 10x21 Image Stabilized Binoculars
- Wide ±3° Stabilization
- BAK4 Primary Roof Prisms, BK7 Secondary
- Phase-Corrected/Dielectric-Coated Prisms
- Anti-Reflection Fully Multi-Coated Glass
- Short 10' Minimum Focus Distance
- Auto Shutoff After 5 Minutes Inactivity
- Twist-Up Rubber Eyecups
- Runs on Two AAA Batteries
- For landscape and star observation in astronomy
- Ergonomically designed for excellent usability
- Carrying strap and protective bag included
The Vixen ATERA 10x21 with 358 grams is one of the lightest binoculars with image stabilizer. Due to the strong vibration canceller effect, an extremely stable field of view is achieved even from the freehand. At higher magnification, you can observe everything in detail, such as reading signs and lettering, recognize the structure of bird feathers, and the ATERA is also a great companion for astronomical observations of stars. Fewer vibrations in the field of view increase the visibility of object details and the comfort of observation.
The vibration of your hands often makes it difficult to see sharp objects, especially at high magnification. Vixen ATERA 10x21 features a vibration suppression mechanism with a 2-axis gimbal-mounted image stabilization mechanism. With a strong correction effect of the vibration correction angle of ± 3 degrees (up, down, left and right), a stable field of view can be achieved even at a high magnification of 12x. Since the micro-vibrations are also eliminated, even the finest details can be seen.
Two standard AAA batteries are used for the power supply. As they are easy to get everywhere, safe operation is guaranteed even in remote areas. Thanks to a long operating time of up to 12 hours, you can concentrate on observation without having to worry about battery consumption. An automatic power-off function, which cuts off the power after 5 minutes, prevents unnecessary battery discharge.
By applying a complete multi-coating and an anti-reflection coating on all lens surfaces, the additional phase coating on the prisms, the light transmission and thus brightness of the image is drastically increased. All these features ensure low stray light and light loss and produce a particularly clear and high-contrast image. A gently rounded shape that adapts to the hands, a focus ring that can be gently rotated by lightly touching it with just one finger, a simple design, a battery compartment that is away from the operating area, all designed for ease of use. The integrated battery cover effectively protects against loss.
The ATERA is delivered with a comfortable carrying strap and a protective bag for transport.
- High 10x magnification brings distant subjects in for detailed observation—ideal for nature and bird watching, spectator sports, and to view architectural details while sightseeing
- 21mm objective lenses ensure a compact form factor for easier packing, carrying, and handling
- Roof prism light path produces thin optical tubes without sacrificing performance
- BAK4 primary prism glass with BK7 secondary prisms
- Highly reflective dielectric prism coatings maximize light transmission and reduce internal diffraction to ensure views remain bright
- Phase-correcting prism coatings eliminate internal interference to improve contrast and resolution
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated lenses improve image brightness, color rendition, and clarity
- 10-foot minimum focus distance allows close-up observation of small subjects like hummingbirds, bees, insects, and flowers
- 252-foot field of view at 1000 yards
- Vibration-cancellation system places the prism on a gimbal rotation base that moves horizontally and vertically and keeps the prism still when vibration occurs
- A sensor detects the movement and compensates to maintain a stable field of view
- Wide ±3° vibration correction allows the system to compensate for very unsteady platforms like moving cars
- Simple on/off switch makes use uncomplicated and intuitive
- Auto-off function after 5 minutes of inactivity to conserve battery power
- Slip-resistant low-profile center focus wheel
- Runs on two easy-to-find AAA batteries for up to 12 hours
Use and Construction
- Compact and lightweight design is easy and comfortable to hold and handle
- Right eye dioptric correction ensures tack-sharp views even for users who normally require corrective eyewear
- 55-75mm interpupillary adjustment range accommodates different size and shaped faces
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or with eyeglasses, sunglasses, or no glasses at all
- Comfortable 16mm eye relief improves viewing experience by reducing eyestrain
- 2.1mm exit pupil
Field of View
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely encrypted during transmission. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.