Vixen Optics SD103S 103mm f/7.7 FPL-53 ED APO Refractor Telescope - ES26147
Vixen Optics SD103S 103mm f/7.7 FPL-53 ED APO Refractor Telescope - ES26147 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Out of stock
Sign up to be the first to know when this product becomes available
Vixen Optics SD103S 103mm f/7.7 FPL-53 ED APO Refractor Telescope
- 103mm / 4" Refractor-Style OTA
- 795mm Focal Length
- f/7.7 Focal Ratio
- FPL53 Extra-Low Dispersion Glass
- Apochromatic Lens Configuration
- Anti-Reflection Multi-Coated Optics
- 60mm and 42mm Adapter Threads
- 1.25" Dual-Holder Flip-Mirror Diagonal
- Mounting Rings with Vixen Dovetail
- 7x50 Illuminated-Reticle Finderscope
- OTA Only, Mount Head and Tripod Required
Ideal for visual observation as well as prime focus, eyepiece projection, and afocal imaging astrophotography techniques, the Vixen Optics SD103S 103mm f/7.7 ED APO Refractor Telescope marks the middle size in the series, boosting its light-gathering ability up from the smaller model, without the weight and size of the larger one—making this an ideal addition to an amateur astronomer or photographer who wants to view and photograph the moon, planets, and deep sky objects.
A new apochromatic refractor with high-performance Super-ED glass (SD). The FPL53 glass reproduces an extremely clear and sharp image by an exceptionally high degree of elimination of residual chromatic aberrations. The advantage of these SD refractors is their short length and low weight.
The SD glass is designed to bring all beams of violet, red, blue, yellow and green very precisely together on the same plane. The special lens material reduces chromatic aberration across all colors. In combination with the new optional SD Reducer HD Kit or SD Flattener HD, these refractors allow illumination with a 44mm image circle for full format SLR cameras.
- High-performance Super FPL-53 ED glass lens
- Short overall length and low weight
- Ideal for planetary observation and photography
- Illumination with a 44mm image circle for full format
- Pure-color, high-contrast images
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely encrypted during transmission. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Before you go...
Here's a discount code to take $10 off any order over $250.
Code expires soon.